Project Manager – Cork Based – On-site
Location: Cork (Remote)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our vibrant expanding business.
- Manage the construction project from start to finish, ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard and within budget and schedule.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the project, including possessions, planned closures and weekly planning meetings.
- Manage a team of engineers and construction workers, ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard and within budget and schedule.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders, and other contractors to ensure that all work is completed to their satisfaction.
- Set up and chair weekly progress meetings with internal team Set up and chair weekly progress meetings with client.
- Analyse BOQ and work with procurement to order items to ensure the project schedule is adhered to and achieved.
- BTech/BSc/BEng Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience managing construction/rail industry, including experience as a senior site agent.
- Expertise with all aspects of rail construction, including earthworks, drainage, troughing, concrete works and signalling works, railway and possession planning.
- Ability to analyse and interpret construction drawings and specifications and add notes to drawings when needed.
- Knowledge with the latest construction technologies and software, including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and MS Project.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- A valid Irish Full Driver’s License.
- Right to work in Ireland with fluent English speaking and writing.
What we are offering
- Competitive Salary DOE.
- Pension after probation period ends (6 Months).
- Company Vehicle/ Car Allowance.
- Private Healthcare.
- Annual performance bonus scheme.