Expertise: Permanent Way
This project involved the replacement of South Tottenham road bridge. Pod-Trak was contracted to complete the permanent way works which included.
- Off-site build-up of track panels on the new bridge deck
- The strip-out of the existing layout
- The installation of the layout upon completion of the bridge installation Stressing of all effected surrounding infrastructure
The works were successfully delivered on time with no follow up works required. The delivery proved challenging due to the adverse weather conditions over the Christmas period.
- Project Duration : Christmas Blockade 2014
- Categories : ETE/ETM
- Client : Volker Fitzpatrick